Celebrate last year’s successes and contribute to the future!
We are pleased to invite you to the Prairie Gallery Society’s (o/a Art Gallery of Grande Prairie) Annual General Meeting taking place in a virtual setting.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Date – Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time – 7pm – 8pm
Where – Online/Virtual Meeting via Zoom
- Attendees must register in advance for this meeting.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- The meeting occurs via ZOOM, but you do not need a ZOOM account, or internet, to attend. You can register to attend via phone as well, but be aware that you will not be able to participate in voting via phone.
Items at the AGM:
- Voting on the 2021/22 Directors
- Voting on the 2021/22 Auditor
- Launch of the 2020-21 Annual Report
- Summary of 2020-21 Audited Financial Statement
Registered members will receive packages of information by email in advance of the meeting.
Not a member or need to renew?
If your membership has expired, you can easily sign up online through our website.
PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
Deadline: Monday, June 14 by Noon, MST
Members may ask for items to be accepted into ‘new business’. Those items must adhere to the parameters of an AGM as outlined by the Alberta Societies Act. To do so, email your item of new business to email@example.com.
Nominations to the Board of Directors
Deadline for nomination inclusion in AGM package: Wednesday, June 23 by Noon, MST
Deadline for nominations: Thursday, June 24 before the meeting begins
Members may nominate themselves as a candidate for a vacancy on the Board.
To do so:
- Email your intention and a bio up to 250 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize that 2 existing members of the Gallery also email their support of your nomination to email@example.com
- This will be a similar process if you wish to nominate someone other than yourself
- We must receive all of the information by the deadline to accept the nomination
Please Note: As a virtual meeting, we are not taking nominations to the Board of Directors during the meeting.
Not able to attend live? Vote by proxy
Deadline: Wednesday, June 23 by Noon, MST
You can allow for another member to vote on your behalf.
To do so:
- Email which member has your proxy vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
- That member must also email that they accept that responsibility to email@example.com
Contact us for any questions
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at (780) 532-8111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!