The Art Gallery of Grande Prairie attended the Largest Wedding Show on January 26th, 2020 at the Tara Centre – Evergreen Park, from 10am – 5pm. We launched our latest fundraiser, a raffle draw for a chance to win your wedding at the Montrose Cultural Centre!
This wedding package is valued at more than $4,000 and will include a ceremony in the Gallery – a venue that is not available to the public for events, a reception conveniently next door in Teresa Sargent Hall, and 20% off catering services from Jeffrey’s Cafe!
TICKETS are just $10 each or 3 for $25
DRAW DATE is Tuesday, February 11, 2020
If you aren’t able to make the show, don’t worry, tickets are available for purchase in person at the Gallery or over the phone at (780) 532-8111 until February 11th!
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The maximum capacity for the wedding ceremony taking place in the Art Gallery of Grande Prairie is 200 attendees (dependant on space allocation). The maximum capacity for the wedding reception taking place in the Teresa Sargent Hall is 250 attendees.
- The date of the event is subject to space availability and is at the discretion of the Gallery.
- The Gallery and Teresa Sargent Hall will offer half a day for set up – details outlined in the contract.
- The duration of the ceremony will be maximum 1 hour long.
- Photography is permitted but is not included within the Win Your Wedding package.
- Insurance must be purchased for Teresa Sargent Hall by the winner.
- The wedding must take place within 2 years of the draw date. If not used within the given time, the wedding package will lapse.
- Jeffrey’s Cafe has first catering rights for the Montrose Cultural Centre.
- The Art Gallery of Grande Prairie reserves the right to refuse arrangements or decoration placements that are deemed inappropriate for the space or potentially damaging to the artwork.
- Tables and chairs will be provided by the Montrose Cultural Centre. Linens or other decorating items will not be provided.
- Extra Equipment such as audio-visual equipment is the responsibility of the winner.
- The Win Your Wedding prize package is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- An agreement must be signed by all parties before the Win Your Wedding Package can be claimed.
Photos of the Art Gallery of Grande Prairie
Photos of the Teresa Sargent Hall, Montrose Cultural Centre